Entering a contest?
General Contest Rules
There’s a reason we have rules 🙂 Read them below.
These are the rules governing contests:
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- As a winner of this contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional purposes without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Web180 reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- This contest is open to all eligible residents 18 or over. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant before the prize is awarded. Employees of Web180 LLC, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, are not eligible to win. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- Winners will be expected to claim prize within 72 hours of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- Web180, LLC. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- Web180, LLC. assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Web180, LLC. , its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- Web180, LLC. reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Web180, LLC. management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- Web180, LLC. reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. Web180, LLC. ‘s decision is always final. In the event any one of the general contest rules which govern all Web180, LLC. contests contradict with any specific contest term, the specific contest term will control.
- Web180, LLC. shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Web180, LLC. ’s control.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, Web180, LLC. reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- For any contests involving tickets to live performances or events, winners will need to follow all COVID guidelines and protocols put in place by the venue.
- Web180, LLC. is not responsible for any event cancellations or reschedules.
- Web180, LLC. is not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or act of man or God, lost, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or email, or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this contest or website, or act in violation of the official service, as solely determined by the station, will be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Web180, LLC. is not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this contest. Should any portion of contest be, in Web180, LLC. ’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this contest, or contest plays, Web180, LLC. reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest.
- Web180, LLC. has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on prize (if any) are provided only by the manufacturer, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers or providers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.